Information for New Students & Returning Students:
New Student Information & Application
Applications are now being accepted for the 2018-19 school year.
Thank you for considering Billings Christian School. We would be privileged to serve your family. Please call Teresa Tompkins, Admissions Coordinator at 656-9484 if you have any questions.
- Welcome letter to families
- Enrollment Policies
- New Student Application Checklist
- Fee Schedule for 2018-19 Academic Year
Returning Student Information & Application
- Review and complete your student’s information to complete re-enrollment using ParentsWeb. You can use your existing ParentWeb username and password. Our District Code is BCS-MT. If you do not remember your User ID, please call the office at 656-9484. You will need to pay your enrollment fee at the end of the enrollment process.
- Provide a current physical exam before practice starts if your student plans to play sports.
- Are previous school year’s tuition and/or fees current? □ Yes □ No
- If no, please contact Diann Floth, Head of School.
Please note that failure to disclose the requested information may result in non-acceptance or dismissal from Billings Christian Schools. Billings Christian Schools Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance programs, or other school-administered programs.
TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATIONS
If you need assistance with the FACTS application, please contact Jason Scherer, Financial Manager at the school office (656-9484). Apply Online