High School (9-12): The high school curriculum is comprehensive and ensures students have the essential preparation for college and vocation. BCS meets the listed requirements of the State of Montana and offers additional courses as well.
The high school curriculum is comprehensive and ensures students have the essential preparation for college and vocation. Billings Christian School meets all the requirements of the State of Montana. Challenging and rigorous curriculum is offered in our high school through advanced science, math, and Bible course work. Elective options are available in foreign language, computer, speech, art, and music. We offer Dual-Credit College classes to our Juniors and Seniors.
- English – 4 or more years
- Mathematics – 3 or more years (Algebra I and II, Algebra III, Calculus and Consumer Math)
- Social Studies – 3 or more years (Montana History, U.S. History, World History, U.S. Government, World Geography)
- Science – 3 or more years (Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science, Anatomy)
- Foreign Language (Spanish and German) – 1 or 2 years of a foreign language recommended
- Fine Arts – Choir, Orchestra, Band, Praise Band, Art
- Electives – Intermediate and Advanced Literature, Introduction to Business, Computer Coding, ACT/SAT Prep, Home Economics, Elementary Aide, Financial Peace University, Robotics, Speech, Debate I and II, Apologetics I and II, Yearbook
- Dual-Credit College classes are available to our Juniors and Seniors.