High School (9-12): The high school curriculum is comprehensive and ensures students have the essential preparation for college and vocation. BCS meets the listed requirements of the State of Montana and offers additional courses as well.
The high school curriculum is comprehensive and ensures students have the essential preparation for college and vocation. Billings Christian School meets all the requirements of the State of Montana. Challenging and rigorous curriculum is offered in our high school through advanced science, math, and Bible course work. Elective options are available in foreign language, computer, speech, art, and music. We offer Dual-Credit College classes to our Juniors and Seniors.
- English – 4 or more years
- Mathematics – 3 or more years (Algebra I and II, Algebra III, Calculus and Consumer Math)
- Social Studies – 3 or more years (Montana History, U.S. History, World History, U.S. Government, World Geography)
- Natural Sciences – 3 or more years (Physical/Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Foreign Language (Spanish and German) – 1 or 2 years of a foreign language
- Fine Arts – Choir, Orchestra, Band, Praise Band, Art
- Electives – Anatomy, Advanced Literature, Introduction to Business, Computer, ACT/SAT Prep, Home Economics, Elementary Aide, Financial Peace University, Robotics, Speech
- Dual-Credit College classes are available to our Juniors and Seniors.